Sunday, June 6, 2010

Dear Readers,
I know there are none of you other than myself so let me start over.

Dear Nicole,
I am sorry I haven't updated my book blog in so long. It's not that I haven't been reading, it's that I haven't finished a single book I've picked up and I don't want to claim having read it without actually having read it all. Here is a list of books that I have read some of in the last month or so...



Everything is Illuminated
by Jonathan Safron Foer
"collage" of writing. Simply amazing. Hard to read. Very hard to understand, 4.75/5









Middlemarch
by George Eliot
I only made it 100 pages in and decided I simply couldn't go on anymore. Too much marriage drama.

Roald Dahl Short Stories
5/5!

Danny the Champion of the World by Roald Dahl
I got 75% of the way through and knew what was going to happen so stopped. It's by far not his best but it's still a super great story 4/5


The Turn of the Screw
by Henry James
Pretty great ghost story! I will finish this one since it is short. I'll let you know how I like it.

1 comment:

  1. I did the same thing with reading half a book then moving on at the beginning of the summer. Twins!

    ReplyDelete